Ok after talking to a few of the people involved with coding jedi here is what i found out....
1. Actual holo/village system. You can either do the holo grind with holo's or just master random professions and get the required badges until you get to glowie.
2. There is going to be a FRS system. So finally you will be able to get your knight/master robes and lvl up your jedi after you finish your grind.
3. All the abilities will for the most part be working this time around. There was a few on lib and prelib that either didn't work at all, didn't work properly, or were disabled due to massive exploiting.
4. Most of the coding is already done for the village quests though they will be simple in design.....(wasn't given a time frame for how long between each quest) ie like the 3 week wait it was.
5. still don't know about sabers....the old lib system you crafted them like crystal packs...dunno if they changed it back to dropping power crystals into your saber or not.
6. Still don't know if they fixed the tuning bug....If you weren't a jedi on any of the old coding system the randomness on the tunes sucked donkey dick...remember how you could tune a crystal 4/5 out of 10 times you could get a 50/50 -9......well on the old code it was more like 1 out like 50-60 you'd be lucky if you got a 50/50 -9
anyways thats what i've learned so far still digging lol