Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Tell us about yourselfs.

This is for the old crew and new crew. That way everyone gets to know one another a tad better so we can be a well oiled machine!
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya7781Member avatar small Roodypooh 5y
[Pinned] World bosses
General Discussion

[Pinned] World bosses

these are the 2 world boss i have found so far and more when you guys find themBalmorra: X222 X1599 Tatooine: X:-1774, Y:-869, Z:410Taris: X:761 Y:-698 Z:-136 updated by del
Small DemonicNecro 5y
DemonicNecro4582Small DemonicNecro 5y
General Discussion

[Pinned] What Class n spec is everyone going?

Reason i'm doing this is so we all know what class everyone is going and spec. That way at launch only few days away, we know who plans on what. So we can work around everyone.I know it's early, but i know some of you are going tanks that i know ...
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya4464Small Xanatos 5y
[Pinned] ATTENTION!!
General Discussion

[Pinned] ATTENTION!!

Please makee a character on Helm of graush HOG for short. As our deployment plan got fucked up... Once we get the 5k credits and 4 people in my group at Kaas City. I'll have RAD running for us on the new server! :) Reason we are doing this is...
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1284Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Mumble server ( Same as vent)

radgaming.mumble.com Is the Hostold republic is the password8465 is the portThen put your name.
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1431Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

[Pinned] RAD Guild Overlook (Please Read) !

RAD GUILD MANUAL1) Guild overviewThe goal and purpose of RAD is to create a fun and competitive atmosphere for all its members.Though RAD is not a hard core guild we will still require a moderate amount of activity from all members of the guild wh...
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1309Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Corbantis Guild sites

Here are some corbantis forums and guild pages to keep in touch with old players if you want.http://corbantis.org/ http://www.deathsfist.com/forums/
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1274Small Delaya 5y
[Pinned] Recruitment Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Recruitment Post

Please bump this at times. But don't put bump in it. Mods will delete it, and eventually ban you.
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1246Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

Hellooo?

Anyone stil play? its free now, and somehow i ended up guild master? Did i miss something?
Member avatar small Blizzy 4y
Blizzy3717Member avatar small Blizzy 4y
General Discussion

JUNE 12th: Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

Finaly!!!SummaryWe've been working as fast as we can to create a viable Character Transfer Service and we appreciate your patience as we've worked to create it. The good news is that the wait is almost over. We're in the final stretch of testing t...
Small Daxter 5y
Daxter1248Small Daxter 5y
General Discussion

Fail CS

Ok, so a thread on the official forums is linked here: Official Forums"STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM"Long story short, Thread is 23 pages long, on the Fatman people were trying to inspire some open world pvp on Hoth, a GM gives ...
Small Daxter 5y
Daxter2311Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

UI Thread

Figured I'd make this so peoples can post their UIs.Here's mine: http://i49.tinypic.com/17u042.jpgLet me know if you want the XML file.
Small Denithor 5y
Denithor1256Small Denithor 5y
General Discussion

Free Great MMO

The next great MMO???Family Guy OnlineRoody I know you will be checking this out.
Small Daxter 5y
Daxter1236Small Daxter 5y
General Discussion

new raid dates.

after this week i will be holding raids tuesdays and thursdays with the open option of sundays for clean up.
Small darthgrundle 5y
darthgrundle1235Small darthgrundle 5y
General Discussion

look what i found haha

our AoC forums... http://guild-rad.forums-free.com/ AND on my laptop i have the old SWG RAD forums. LOL Had opti n aogrr posting alot lol...http://doompatrol.6.forumer.com/ Last used in 07' DAMN
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1267Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

Comp died

My computer died, So i won't be on for a little while... MY heatsink on my laptop crapped out, I can use the laptop but it turns off randomly... Some times 20mins, 5mins, 5 hours...And me darf n azard are trying to figure out my PC issue still. On...
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1223Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

Anyone good at making Website templates?

Okay,we need to make this site look better, and the first thing to do is get a nice template. All the temps they give us i've used or they look fucking stupid! If anyone knows how to make one let me know. We'll work something out..Also i don't mi...
Small Delaya 5y
Delaya1255Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

Epic Fail

Wow, these guys need to get their shit togeather. Hope this did not happen to any of you, here is the Dev post from today.Good morning everyone. After yesterday's patch deployment issue, we issued information about re-patching in good faith, spec...
Small Daxter 5y
Daxter2300Small Delaya 5y
General Discussion

1.2 Hits Thursday 4-12 & here is a Dev rundown on the final changes

decent info, readdy or not, here it comes.Originaly by: Georg ZoellerThere have been quite a few threads where you have voiced confusion regarding the end game itemization in 1.2 and I want to take the opportunity to clarify what you are going to ...
Small Daxter 5y
Daxter1236Small Daxter 5y
General Discussion

FAIL SAUCE

Yes joo guys fail just sayin.....and oh hi
Member avatar small Roodypooh 5y
Roodypooh6503Member avatar small Roodypooh 5y